Everyone chooses braces for teeth straightening as this treatment enables a person to get the perfect alignment of teeth with a beautiful smile. Braces are not only great companions for teeth straightening but can offer your other dental irregularities solutions such as crossbite, overbite, underbite, and spacers. Getting braces for teeth straightening is challenging as it comes with lots of decision-making, for some people it is exciting, and on the other hand for some, it comes with several questions and concerns as your appointment with the top-rated orthodontists near me approaches. In this article, we have mentioned some information that will be a help for you during your treatment. Read this article till the end to avoid missing out on any information.
Do braces hurt?
It is the most common question asked by many patients in the initial consultation with an orthodontist in Aventura Florida. Braces can offer you minor pain and discomfort while wearing or in the initial installation but the discomfort and pain will go away after the placement of braces and adjustments of brackets wire by your orthodontist. The minor pain and discomfort in the mouth can last for at least 4- 5 days, it can also vary according to patient pain tolerance.
How much do braces cost?
We have found from studies that braces Hollywood fl has different types of braces with insurance cover and without insurance coverage. We have mentioned insurance and without insurance cost of different types of braces for your help:
Braces Cost Without Insurance:
- The cost of metal traditional braces can cost you anywhere between $3,000 to $7,500.
- The cost of ceramic braces can cost you anywhere between $2,000 to $8,500
- The cost of Invisalign braces can cost from $3,000 to $7,000
- The cost of Lingual braces cost from $5,000 to $13,000.
Braces Cost With Insurance:
- The cost of metal traditional braces can cost you anywhere between $1,500 to $3,750
- The cost of ceramic braces can cost you anywhere between $1,000 to $4,750
- The cost of Invisalign braces can cost from $1,500 to $3,500
- The cost of Lingual braces cost from $3,500 to $9,250
What are the foods you should avoid while wearing braces?
Here is some food that you should avoid while wearing braces including:
- You should avoid chewable food such as pizza crust, bagels, and licorice
- Avoid crunchy food such as popcorn, ice cubes, and chips
- Avoid sticky food such as candies and chewing gums.
- Avoid solid foods such as dry fruits nuts
- Avoid corn, apples, cucumber, and carrots.
What is the food you should eat wearing braces?
Here are some food listed below that you should eat while wearing braces:
- Mashed potatoes
- Scrambled eggs
What are the side effects of braces?
Here are some mild side effects of wearing braces that you can always keep in mind including:
- Some discomfort
- Irritation in mouth
- Mild Jaw Pain
- Difficulty Eating
- Tooth Decay
If you are facing any kind of severe pain and difficulty in your mouth due to braces then do make sure of visiting an orthodontist near me open Saturday.
We hope you liked this article and now you have a piece of great knowledge on things you should consider while wearing braces. If you are someone looking for the best pediatric orthodontist near me then make sure to visit our website as we have professional experts available for dental irregularities.