Alright, you’re probably thinking… what in the heck is high-tech high-touch marketing?
In it’s simplest terms, high-tech high-touch marketing is a strategy and process that utilizes the most recent advancements in technology to simplify and automate your marketing efforts, build rock solid, long term relationships, and as a result allow you to earn more, work less, and have an absolute BLAST in the process.
Sounds pretty exciting right? Well, as you are about to learn it is.
Now before I go into the strategies around high-tech high-touch marketing, let’s first get clear about the challenges we all face.
As you know, the service profession is evolving more rapidly than ever before. Competition, technology and consumerism are taking huge bites out of our business possibilities.
Not to mention the challenges of not being able to reach our desired prospects. Spam filters, mass deletions, increased bounce backs and worse yet, people changing their email addresses. In fact, statistics show that 30% of internet users change their email addresses each year. Meaning that, if your list isn’t growing by at least 30%, if not more per year, you are actually going backwards.
Another interesting statistic is that we are now being bombarded by over 5,000 messages a day from all media sources. The internet, radio, TV, print media is taking it’s toll on our awareness and ability to focus on what’s really important. Is it any wonder why we are all waking around so dizzy in the head? I’ve beginning to think we are ALL suffering from one form of ADD or another, lol!
We’re working harder, feeling more stressed, and not yet seeing the results we want. We are afraid the old answers to building and sustaining our businesses just don’t seem to be working any more.
Whether we like it or not, it’s time to take action and re-engineer our marketing efforts and our businesses – or risk our futures.
With this in mind, I am honored to teach you the Secrets and Strategies to creating a Highly Automated, Very Successful practice, giving you complete freedom and control once and for all.
What’s the key to your success? It’s the level of your commitment.
Just check out these stats…
48% of marketers give up after the first contact
25% give up after the second contact
12% give up after the third contact
5% give up after the fourth contact
Meaning that 9 out of 10 people are never followed up with more 4 times.
Statistics show that it takes an average of 7 contacts to make a sale.
So, what’s the Solution?
It’s vitally important to connect frequently, consistently, and automatically with your target market. It’s essential that you leverage the power of technology to simplify this entire process.
Strategy number #1: Automate your business, build a million dollar contact list.
As we all know, the key to your success online rests in the quality, responsiveness, and size of your mailing list.
1) It needs to be highly targeted, providing quality content that addresses the challenges your target market faces and provides realistic solutions to make their lives and businesses more enjoyable.
2) Needs to include a strong opt in form on your homepage. Using free give aways, or legal bribes such as ebooks, assessments, mini course to attract new visitors.
Get creative. Offering a free newsletter simply doesn’t work anymore. The internet is saturated with these offers, as a result, they’ve lost their effectiveness. Think about when you became a new subscriber on someone’s list, what was it that attracted you? Make your offer sexy and compelling.
Now that you’ve created the system to build your list, the next step is to drive TONS of highly targeted traffic to your website.
I’ve broken it down for you…
3 Simple Strategies to Generate More Traffic to Your Website:
1) Build it yourself: Write and publish highly targeted articles.
2) Borrow it: Create a Strategic Alliance with a partner who currently supports your target market, yet isn’t your direct competitor. This is a true win/win relationship. As you share their services with your contacts, they will in turn, share your services with the people they know, like, and trust.
3) Buy it: Pay Per Click marketing is a miracle of the modern world. In fact, I believe history will show it to be the most important development in advertising this decade. Never before has it been possible to spend 5 bucks, open an account and have brand new, precisely targeted customers coming to your website within minutes.
As you are beginning to understand, building a highly successful practice online is not difficult. It does take proper training, however the results are most certainly worth the effort.